WSO2 Identity Server 2.0.2 Released
The WSO2 Identity Server team is pleased to announce the release of
version 2.0.2 of the Open Source WSO2 Identity Server (IS).
IS 2.0.2 release is available for download at .
This is based on revolutionary the WSO2 Carbon  framework, Middleware
a la carte’.
All the major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.
1. Various bug fixes and enhancements including architectural improvements to Apache Axis2, Apache Rampart, Apache Sandesha2 , WSO2 Carbon and other projects.
2. Equinox P2 based provisioning support – extend your IS instance by installing new P2 features .
Other Key Features
1. Entitlement Engine with XACML 2.0 support.
2. Claim based Security Token Service.
3. Extension points for SAML assertion handling.
4. OpenID Provider
5. Information Card Provider
6. SAML 2.0 Token Profile support
7. Passive STS
How to Run
1. Extract the downloaded zip.
2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder.
3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate.
4. Point your browser to the URL https://localhost:9443/carbon
5. Use “admin”, “admin” as the user name and password.
6. If you need to start the OSGi console with the server use the
property -DosgiConsole when starting the server
All the known issues have been filed here . Please report any other
issues you find as JIRA entries.
WSO2 Identity Server developers can be contacted via the mailing lists:
For Users: email@example.com
For Developers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the Identity Server forum
WSO2 Inc. offers a variety of professional Training Programs, including
training on general Web services as well as WSO2 Identity Server,
Apache Axis2, Data Services and a number of other products. For
additional support information please refer to
WSO2 Inc. offers a variety of development and production support
programs, ranging from Web-based support up through normal business
hours, to premium 24×7 phone support. For additional support information
please refer to http://wso2.com/support/
For more information on WSO2 Identity Server, visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank.
Thank you for your interest in WSO2 Identity Server.
-The WSO2 Identity Server team
About this entry
You’re currently reading “WSO2 Identity Server 2.0.2 Released,” an entry on thilina's blog
- November 19, 2009 / 5:09 pm